Vietnam Travel News
Post: 15-01-2016 11:39:40 AM - Views: 5016
We provide Urgent Vietnam Visa for those individuals or Families who don’t have enough time to go through the lengthy Vietnam Visa Application procedures or if you would like to have your Visa in just a few hours time in case of an emergency.
Newyouth Tourism is a travel agent in Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam. We are offerring Urgent Vietnam at 02-08 working hours for tourism and business.
We are licensed by Vietnam Government as International Tour Operator Company and Vietnam Visa Expert (License No. 79-213/2015/TCDL-GPLHQT) who can organize tours for travelers all over Vietnam and apply visa for foreigners to Vietnam. How to get a Urgent Vietnam Visa?
Pick up Urgent Vietnam Visa very fast, cheap, no postage fees as everything is done over email.
GET URGENT VIETNAM VISA WITH 4 STEP:
STEP 1 – APPLY URGENT VIETNAM VISA ONLINE
STEP 2 - GET THE VISA APPROVAL LETTER AT 2-8 WORKING HOURS
After 2-8 working hours, We will send Visa Approval letter to your email with code for picking up visa upon arrival at any international airport in Vietnam and print it out with 2 passport photos (4x6cm) and bring it along when you travel to Vietnam.
STEP 3 – GET VIETNAM VISA ON ARRIVAL AT VIETNAM AIRPORT
When you arrival to Vietnam National Airport, you fill in exit/entry form and pay stamping fee when you arrival at one of three international airports in Vietnam (Noibai airport, Tan Son Nhat airport, Danang airport,...).
if you get, Vietnam airport pikups services, Newyouth Tourism’s staffs will welcome you right after you step on the terminal and assist in all necessary formalities to get your visa.
AT THE AIRPORT OF ARRIVAL, YOU ARE REQUESTED TO SHOW:
- Original passport (minimum 6 months of validity)
- Visa approval Letter
- Vietnamese Visa Application Form attached with 01 passport photo
URGENT VIETNAM VISA FEE:
- Urgent Vietnam visa 2 hours: 35$ (Approval letter)
- Urgent Vietnam visa 4 hours: 25$ (Approval letter)
- Urgent Vietnam visa 8 hours: 15$ (Approval letter)
Note: The Vietnam Immigration Department issues Urgent Visa only in case of emergencies; you have to present a genuine reason as to why you want a Visa so fast. In case the Immigration Authorities reject your application we’ll refund you the entire fee.
The other post
- Vietnam Visa Services Support 24/7 On Tết Holiday 2019
- Air New Zealand confirms a Vietnam route and hints at the Philippines next
- “Then” singing seeks tittle of intangible cultural heritage of humanity
- Travelling to Thất Sơn Mountain in Mekong Delta, Vietnam
- The wharf of “love locks” in Da Nang City
Stands back from the keyboard in amzeament! Thanks!