Vietnam Travel News
Post: 02-06-2018 08:52:05 AM - Views: 1961
We offer services Foreigners could marry Vietnamese Wife faster and easier. All information please contact to Hotline: +84.966.089.350 (Viber, Zalo) - email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our services in Vietnamese language: Dịch vụ làm visa kết hôn với người nước ngoài
A procedure of marriage registration to foreigner in Vietnam consists of 5 steps: consultation, submission for marriage registration, interviews, and marriage registration certificate and marriage registration ceremony.
Place of Marriage registration: People's Committee of district at permanent resident of Vietnamese wife.
Documents to be authenticated at the Embassy. A Regular Dossier Includes:
1. Application for Marriage Registration in Vietnam: your photo, provide your information, sign your name. Leave blank the column of the other applicant in Vietnam.
2. Affidavit of Single Status (Sample for US citizen)
3. Certificate of No-marriage Records issued by the State (or County) Vital Statistics Office within the last six months certifying that no marriage license or marriage record of the applicant has been found from his/her mature age of marriage (age of 18 for female or 20 for male) or since his/her divorce up to now or since his/her spouse’ death up to now.
4. Certificate of Good Mental Health: issued by an authorized medical organization confirming that the applicant has no mental illnesses, or has a mental problem but not to the extent of losing consciousness of his/her own actions.
6. Photocopy of the photo and signature pages of the Passport ( certified that it is true and exact copy from the original)
NOTE: (a) The above-mentioned documents (No 1,2,4,5,6) must be certified by a Notary Public (the document No.3 is regularly issued by the Registrar or Court Clerk) and the signatures of the Notary Public or Registraror Court Clerk must be subsequently certified by the State Department (or its Office of Authentication) of the State where the applicant lives before they are sent to the Embassy for legalization. The Embassy can certify only the signatures of the State-level Secretary of State.
Please contact US:
Ms. An – Hotline: +84.966.089.350 (Viber, Zalo) – Email: email@example.com