Vietnam Travel News
Post: 14-04-2016 09:22:39 AM - Views: 3013
Newyouth Tourism is a travel agent in Vietnam. We offer Vietnam visa on arrival at Vietnam Airport for traveller to Vietnam. We guide to get a visa to Vietnam. It's very eassy.
A valid visa is required for almost foreign travelers to Vietnam. Today, application for a Vietnam visa has become much easier since there are two options to go about this matter.
- The traditional way would be directly contact the nearest Vietnam Embassy to apply for one.
- Or, those who wish to save some time could consider applying for a visa on arrival.
With the second option, you will need to apply online for a visa approval letter in advance, and then get the visa stamped onto your passport at the arrival airport in Vietnam.
For those who plan to travel to Vietnam and do not know where to start with the visa application, the simple guides below could be of some help.
I. HOW TO GET VIETNAM VISA BY VIETNAM EMBASSY.
1. General Instructions to get Vietnam Visa
a. Any person wishing to enter Vietnam needs to have a valid visa;
b. The Consulate General of Vietnam in Your Country will issue visa after receiving visa
authorization or approval which is done in Vietnam. The applicant is required to contact his/her sponsor in Vietnam to arrange for the visa authorization (or pre-approval);
c. To secure a visa to Vietnam, the applicant is requested to submit:
- The original passport or travel documents (or green card or re-entry permit for VietnameseAmericans who are not American passport holders);
- 01 copy of the Application Form properly filled out;
- 02 passport-sized photos (firmly attached to the forms); and
- Visa fee.
d. After receiving visa authorization or approval from Vietnam, the Consulate General of Vietnam, will process visas after five (05) working days;
e. Visa fee: Please call the Consulate General of Vietnam for current fees.
f. Visa fee has to be in company check or money order made payable to the “Consulate General of Vietnam". Personal check has to be valid with banks;
g. The applicant can come to the Consulate for visa application or pickup. The Consulate General of Vietnam can mail the visa to the applicant if so requested and provided with a prepaid return postal label or a self-addressed and stamped envelop.
2. Other requirements for particular types of visa
a. For diplomatic and official visa:
- The applicant needs to provide the Consulate with the official letter of the US relevant agencies, international organization or other employers, indicating the purpose of the visit, the sponsor in Vietnam;
- Diplomats to be posted in Vietnam needs to let the Consulate know his/her position, title at the
Embassy or Consulate in Vietnam, or name of the person that he/she is to replace; and
- No fee is charged for diplomatic or official visa.
b. Vietnam Business visa:
- The applicant needs to write to the sponsor in Vietnam in order to obtain authorization and fill out the regular application form;
- The Consulate can issue visa only when it receives authorization from Vietnam.
3. Vietnam Tourist visa:
- If requested, the applicant will be helped to communicate with relevant agencies in Vietnam for
information and assistance. The applicant has to pay for communication and other services in
addition to the visa fee .
II. HOW TO GET VIETNAM VISA AT AIRPORT
Traditionally you have to obtain Vietnam visa from Vietnam Embassy in your country before departure. However. there's another simple way to get Vietnam visa is obtaining Vietnam visa online and collect it at the airport on arrival in Vietnam
We, Newyouth Tourism. Co., Ltd, a travel agent services in Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam. We are offering Vietnam visa on arrival at Vietnam internationl Airport for tourism and bussiness.
a. Traveller apply Vietnam Visa online at our website “VISAVIETNAM.NET.VN”
b. Our Company get Visa Approval letter for traveller.
c. We will send you Vietnam Visa Approval letter with code for picking up visa upon arrival at any international airport in Vietnam (Tan Son Nhat Airport in Ho Chi Minh city, Noi Bai Airport in Ha Noi city and Da Nang Airport in Da Nang city). After receiving Vietnam Visa approval letter through email from us, print it out with 2 passport photos (4x6cm)and bring it along when you travel to Vietnam.
d. Preparing at least 2 passport-size photos (4 x 6cm) and your passport, fill in exit/entry form and pay stamping fee when you arrival at one of three international airports in Vietnam (Tan Son Nhat Airport in Ho Chi Minh city, Noi Bai Airport in Ha Noi city and Da Nang Airport in Da Nang city).
Newyouth Tourism’s staffs will welcome you right after you step on the terminal and assist in all necessary formalities to get your visa.
And you can pick up Urgent Vietnam Visa is for those individuals or Families who don’t have enough time to go through the lengthy Vietnam Visa Application procedures or if you would like to have your Visa in just a few hours time in case of an emergency.
You have more useful info than the British had colonies pr-IIWeW.