Vietnam Travel News
Post: 18-12-2015 02:01:23 PM - Views: 1480
During winter, a fine carpet of mustard blossoms overtakes Moc Chau. The mustard blooms in the winter, from late November to March. Mộc Châu is a rural district of Sơn La Province in the Northwest region of Vietnam.
Far away, fields of white mustard flowers are spread as far as the eye can see, crawling over sloping hillsides. -- Photos: Zing
Located approximately 200 km west of Hanoi, Moc Chau is an ideal destination for short trips.
Moc Chau Plateau in Son La Province is 1,050m above sea level.
It has a temperate climate
and is cool in summer with average temperature of 20 degrees Celsius, a bit cold in autumn, freezing in winter and warm in spring.
In winter, fog often covers the colourful orange wild sunflowers and red poinsettia flowers that bloom along the roadsides.
The other post
- Vietnam Visa waiver for five European countries extended
- Vietnam mulls extending visa waiver for five European countries
- 5 Vietnamese food you must eat in Da Nang, Vietnam
- Mountain pass offers stunning panoramic vista of Ha Giang
- Ho Chi Minh city downtown streets closed to make way for flower street