Vietnam Travel News
Post: 20-07-2015 02:06:37 PM - Views: 908
HO CHI MINH CITY – PHAN THIET – HA NOI CITY – SAPA TOWN TOUR PROGRAM
Time: 14 days 13 nights
Hotel: 3 -5 stars
Price: Please contact email@example.com
DAY 01: TAN SON NHAT AIRPORT – PANDANUS RESORT
Pick up at Tan Son Nhat Airport to 272 De Tham, Dist 1.
Go on bus from HCMC to Pandanus Resort.
Time of departure from Ho Chi Minh City depends on your flight’s arrival time at Tan Son Nhat airport.
*Pick up time & Meals: Depend on your flight schedule.
DAY 02 – DAY 08: PANDANUS RESORT – IMAGINE YOURSELF IN PARADISE (B/L/D)
Enjoy your leisure time in the first class resort in Phan Thiet with long serene private beach and designed to make your stay relaxing and enjoyable.
Mui Ne Beach
Hon Rom Island (Vietnamese: Hòn Rơm)
Po Sad Inu ( Vietnamese: Thám Chăm Pôshanư)
DAY 09: PANDANUS RESORT – HA NOI (B/L/D)
10h30: Check-out at resort.
11h00: You’ll be picked up from Pandanus Resort to HCMC
17h00: Arrive at 272 De Tham, Dist 1, HCMC. Dinner at restaurant in HCMC.
You’ll be picked up to Tan Son Nhat Airport, take the flight depart from Tan Son Nhat airport at 20h10 and arrive at Noi Bai airport at 22:15.
Hoan Kiem Lake in Ha Noi city
You’ll be picked up from Noi Bai airport to Luminous Viet hotel
Overnight in Ha Noi.
DAY 10: Hanoi - Battrang - Vanphuc - PhuVinh Handy Craft – Quat Dong – Duyen Thai – Full Day (B/L/D)
Breakfast at hotel.
About 8h00 AM: Pick you up at Hotel, start interesting Ha Noi Craft Village tour. You’ll visit:
- Bat Trang Ceramic Village – firsthand the ancient art of cermic making at a workshop (14 km - Hanoi)
- After having lunch, head to Van Phuc silk village – most famous Vietnamese silk is made (20km - Hanoi)
About 16h30: End of HaNoi craft village tour.
Having dinner with local food when waiting for train from Ha Noi to Lao Cai province and start your Sapa Trekking Tour
Day 11 – CAT CAT VILLAGE – YLINH HO
LAO CHAI – 16 km (B/L/D)
We will leave Sapa at 9AM and trek down to Cat Cat village, taking in the stunning waterfall at the bottom of the hill. After a slight retrace of steps (but not all the way back up!) we will take a turn towards Ylinh Ho and begin a 2km walk through rice terraces. Ylinh Ho is home to the H'mong minority, and their established rice terraces are around 100 years old. Rice appeared after the French left at the turn of the century - before this the H'mong traditionally hunted animals for food. This is a perfect opportunity to immerse yourself in true H'mong culture.
Cat Cat Village (Vietnamese: Thôn Cát Cat)
From Y Linh Ho we will make our way to Lao Chai, an established H’mong minority village which has been inhabited for centuries. See the product of this minority at its best with established rice terraces, homes and a vibrant community. You will be welcomed warmly by Mai and her family who run the first ever homestay owned and run by H'mong Minority in the Sapa region. We supported Mai in setting up this homestay and we hope it’s the first of many!
Day 12 – TA VAN – GIANG TA CHAI – SUPAN
BAN HO – 17km (B/L/D)
When you awake on the next morning, open the window and have a look outside - weather permitting - you will be treated to amazing views across the rice terraces in the valley. After breakfast you will make your way to Tavan where you will visit the Giay minority people.
Ta Van (Vietnamese: Bản Tả Van)
This tribe traditionally fished for a living and as a result established themselves close to rivers. They have mastered the art of fishing with bamboo sticks, and cook the fish in the bamboo. Nowadays however you are more likely to see the Giay working in fields planting or harvesting rice. We will continue our walk through an impressive bamboo forest to Giang Tachai, and then on to the village of Supan where you will be able to rest your legs and take in the stunning mountain scenery as we stop for a picnic lunch.
Ban Ho village (Vietnamese: Xã Bản Hồ)
Feeling revitalized, we will hike the final 6km to Ban Ho village where will spend the night at another homestay. This building is particularly special as it sits on stilts overlooking rice terraces. Dinner is cooked on an open fire, and some local speciality rice wine will be on offer to help you wind down!
Day 13 - NAM TOONG – MY SON –THANH PHU – 16 km (B/L/D)
On this day you will know when it’s time to wake up when you hear the patter of feet on bamboo heading up the stairs to the bathroom. After a filling breakfast in the homestay we will walk 3km to Nam Toong village, home to the Red Dao minority. We will then follow a buffalo trail through sprawling rice terraces, taking in the spectacular views of Halong National Park as we make our way to My Son village.
Here you can meet the Xa Pho minority, one of the smallest tribes in the Sapa area. We will spend the night in the village of Thanh Phu, where you enjoy local food and a warm bed in a Tay minority stilt house.
Day 14 – THANH PHU – BAN HO – 6 km (B/L/D)
We will start the final day with a filling breakfast, after which we walk from Thanh Phu back to Ban Ho by a different route, following the Muong Hoa River. It is an easy but beautiful route to wind down from the last three days, and it will give you the chance to absorb as much of the remaining scenery as possible. There will also be a chance to swim in the river if the weather is good (or even if it’s not if you are brave!). Transport will be waiting in Ban Ho to take you back to Sapa for a well deserved rest!
Having lunches at the restaurant near Lao Cai Station, waiting for the train that take you back to Ha Noi (depart: 19h30, arrive: 04:10)
Notes: If your Sapa Trekking trip take place on Sunday, you can attend a special market held only on Sunday - Bac Ha market.
HOTLINE: (+84) 988 512 577
Yahoo: thanhnienmoi01 - thanhnienmoi1020
Skype: newyouth5 - newyouth03
* At Pandanus Resort: DAY 02 – 10H30 DAY 09
- Superior room in 7 days
- Service charge
*Tour ‘s days:
- All meals mentioned above
- Local English speaking tour guide
- Transportation mentioned above
- Entrance fees to sites during the guide time
Personal expense such as tipping, shopping, beverage, laundry,...
YOU SHOULD BRING
- Comfortable trekking shoes, waterproof jacket, suitable clothing, mosquito repellent when taking Sapa Trekking tour.
In the event of cancellation of tour / travel services due to any avoidable / unavoidable reason/s we must be notified of the same in writing. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice in writing, and cancellation charges would be as follows:
- 60 days prior to arrival: 10% of the Tour / service cost
- 45 days prior to arrival: 20% of the Tour / service cost
- 15 days prior to arrival: 25% of the Tour / service cost
- 07 days prior to arrival: 50% of the Tour / service cost
- Less than 72 hours or No Show: No Refund
- In case of Special Trains Journeys and peak season hotel bookings a separate cancellation policy is applicable (which can be advised as and when required).
- Some cancellation and refund policies are out of our tender:
- Refund for hotel payment will follow the hotel’s cancellation policy
- Train tickets cancellations will follow the Railway’s policy
- Flight tickets cancellations will follow the airlines company policy
- In case you cancel the trip after commencement, refund would be restricted to a limited amount only which too would depend on the amount that we would be able to recover from the hoteliers/ contractors we patronize. For unused hotel accommodation, chartered transportation & missed meals etc. we do not bear any responsibility to refund.