Vietnam Travel News
Post: 10-03-2016 09:29:22 AM - Views: 6163
You have a vacation plan to Vietnam and you don’t wanna get hassled with paperwork, so “visavietnam.net.vn” is the best solution for you. Get Vietnam visa on arrival very easy, convenient and rapid for tourists and business.
You get Vietnam visa on arrival follow 3 step:
1. FILL OUT THE SECURE VIETNAM VISA ONLINE FORM:
Get started by filling in the Apply Vietnam Visa online form at homepage
Or you send your passport information to email firstname.lastname@example.org by scan.
2. CONFIRM AND MAKE PAYMENT FOR THE VIETNAM VISA SERVICE FEE:
Kindly double check to make sure the information is correct and to select extra services as per your needs; and then make payment for visa services fees. We collect the Immigration stamping fee so that you don’t have to go through the hassles of carrying foreign exchange and avoid the long queues at the Immigration.
Our service comes with a complimentary meet and greet assistance at the Vietnam airports (Tan Son Nhat airport in Ho Chi Minh or at No Bai Airport in Hanoi City, Da Nang Airport in Da Nang City,...)
(We accept secure online payment by PAYPAL, credit cards/debit cards via Visa or Mastercard).
3. RECEIVE VISA APPROVAL LETTER & GET VISA STAMPED AT ARRIVAL AIRPORT:
After you complete and submit your application and payment, we will start processing your visa.
We will send Visa Approval letter to your email with code for picking up visa upon arrival at Vietnam Airport (Tan Son Nhat Airport in Ho Chi Minh city, Noi Bai Airport in Ha Noi city and Da Nang Airport in Da Nang city). After receiving Visa approval letter through email from us, print it out with 2 passport photos (4x6cm) and bring it along when you travel to Vietnam.
You need to show the Visa Approval letter TWICE: To the airlines in your country when you check in and to the Immigration officer at the Vietnam's airport upon arrival to get the visa stamped onto your passport. You are then required to fill out the Application For Entry And Exit Visa, attach photos and pay the visa stamping fee (see the visa stamping fee) to directly the Immigration officer.
Our Newyouth Tourism representative will assist you in getting the visa stamped onto your passport in a couple of minutes, after you have signed the application form which would have been completed at our end
Please note you do not need to make any additional payment to the representative at the airport.
- Once you have completed payment for your application, we will process your Vietnam visa on arrival letter and send it to your registered email id.
- On receipt of this Visa on arrival approval letter, please take a print of it and carry it along with you to Vietnam.
- On the day of arrival at either Ho Chi Minh or Hanoi airport in Vietnam, you will be greeted by a NEWYOUTH TOURISM representative at either of these locations.
- Our representative will collect this visa on arrival approval letter, your passport, 2 recent passport size photographs of yours. You will also need to sign an application form that would have been completed by our representative.
- Once these are collected you will receive a stamped visa onto your passport within few minutes.
- Please remember you do not need to make any additional payment to the NEWYOUTH TOURISM representative at the airport, since you have already paid for your Immigration stamping fee when you applied with us.
The processing time for the Vietnam visa on arrival approval letter depends upon the nationality. For most nationalities the following holds true:
Processing Time Selected
Normal Vietnam Visa Services
Within 2 working days
Urgent Vietnam Visa Services
Within 02 – 08 working hours
Our Processing time follows Vietnamese working hours from 8.00 am to 5.30 pm (Monday to Saturday) Vietnam time. And Sunday and Holiday contact to hotline +84.988.512.577 (and Viber) and email: email@example.com
More information, Please contact hotline:
Phone: (+84) 903.709.178 (Viber) – (+84)988.512.577 (Viber)
Great stfuf, you helped me out so much!