STEPS TO APPLY
To apply for Vietnam visa on arrival (visa is picked up at the final airport gate ), please carefully follow the instructions for visa application before starting your application process.
STEP 1: Fill in your personal information:
On Our web site or by email you will be asked for the following information:
A- INFORMATION OF VISA
1. Number of Visa: Number of People entry to Vietnam. We discount Vietnam visa fees for Group from 5-15%
2. Visa Type: Number of the days that you stay in Vietnam: 1 month single, 1 month multiply, 3 month single, 3 month multiple...
3. Entry Date: The days that you entry to Vietnam.
4. Exit Date: The days that you exit to Vietnam
5. Purpose of visit: Please Choosing purpose that you entry to Vietnam: Business or Travel
6. Arrival airport: The airport that you entry to Vietnam.
7. Express services (Option):
- Standard services is get Visa approval letter on 2 working days
- Expresss services (Urgent Vietnam visa) is get Visa approval lettet fast track from 2 to 8 hours
8. Extra services (Option): please choosing car transfer, Airport pickup servise, if you like
B- PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR VISA
1. Fullname: it is required to be the same as shown on your passport
2. Date of Birth: it is required to be the same as shown on your passport
3. Current Nationality:
4. Passport Number
5. Passport expiration date:
6. Add more Person: add more people like to get Vietnam visa
7. Special request (option): please leave your message. If NOT enter Vietnam Via airport or need to help to get visa to Vietnam.
C- CONTACT INFORMATION FOR VISA
1. Primary email: fill your email address. We contact and send Visa approval letter to you by this email
2. Re-type Primary email: Fill your email address again
3. Alternative email (Option)
4. I agreed with the terms and conditions:
· Type of visa to Vietnam: visa on arrival (visa is picked up at the final airport gate)
· Flight reference: provide your flight information if you need to use the Airport Pickup Service.
· Port of arrival: here are the international airports in Vietnam, please indicate which airport you will be arriving to pickup your visa:
1. Noi Bai Airport (Hanoi)
2. Tan Son Nhat Airport (Ho Chi Minh city)
3. Danang Airport (Da Nang city)
4. Can Tho Airport (Can Tho city)
You can download the application form, fill in your information, and emaiil the form to us.
STEP 2: Confirm and pay
Confirm the information for processing your visa and pay the service fee;
· You will receive a confirmation email stating that we have received your Vietnam visa request. If you don't receive our email, please contact us by email.
· Please read the payment guidelines before paying the service fee. Please kindly note that the guidelines are for service fee only.
· We will submit the information to the Vietnam Immigration Department in Vietnam to get the approval letter for you after receiving your payment confirmation.
STEP 3: Get your visa approval letter
For visa on arrival (pick up visa at arrival airport / for traveling by air ONLY), you will receive a visa approval letter via email.
·There are 3 ways to have an approval letter:
- Very urgent (2 hours) (4 hours) (or more): contact us to hotline (+84) 988-512-577 or (+84)903-709-178 for details and fees for the service
- Urgent (1 day): please send mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org cause we can do for you soon
-Normal (2-3) date: please send mail to the address email@example.com cause we can do for you soon. Based on the cost price
This original visa approval letter will be sent to us and the information simultaneously forward to the Immigration Database on your arrival at the airport in Vietnam.
Then we will send a copy of the Visa Approval letter (via email or fax) to you right after receiving your original visa approval letter from Vietnam Immigration Department. You just have to print it out and bring it with you to Vietnam arrival airport.
STEP 4: Get the stamp (for your visa)
You need to show the Visa Approval letter TWICE: To the airlines in your country when you check in and to the Immigration officer at the Vietnam's airport upon arrival to get the visa stamped onto your passport. You are then required to fill out the entry and exit form, attach photos and pay the visa stamping fee (see the visa stamping fee) to directly the Immigration officer.
Note: Please remember to bring along two (2) photos. Following is the list of regulations regarding passport-style photographs:
Filling VIETNAMESE VISA APPLICATION FORM for enter and exit Vietnam,with 2 photos size 4x6cm
· Photographs must be passport-sized, identical, taken within the past 6 months.
· The image size from the bottom of the chin to the top of the head should be between 1 inch and 13/8 inches.
· The photographs may be in color or black and white.
· They must be full face, front view with a plain white or off-white background.
· Photographs should be taken in normal street attire, without a hat or headgear that obscures the hair or hairline.
· Uniforms should not be worn in photographs with the exception of religious attire which is worn daily.
· If prescription glasses, a hearing device, wig or similar articles are normally and consistently worn, they should be worn when the picture is taken.
· Dark glasses or nonprescription glasses with tinted lenses are not acceptable unless required for medical reasons. A medical certificate may be required to support the wearing of such glasses in the photographs.