VISA VIETNAM POSTS
The áo dài is a Vietnamese national costume, now most commonly worn by women. In its current form, it is a tight-fitting silk tunic worn over pants.
Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism planned to establish a national dossier to nominate “Then” singing (Vietnamese: hát then) of the Tay, Nung and Thai ethnic groups as intangible cultural heritage of humanity.
Newyouth Tourism Co.Ltd is a travel agent services in Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam.
This festival is best observed in Lương Nhữ Học street, District 5, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. You are also likely to see lion dancing and folk singing contest around this area. The Mid Autumn festival will be on September 27, 2015 and September 15, 2016.
Located to the south of Vietnam, Hochiminh City is a center of entertainment, education, cuisine, commerce and also one of the biggest cities in Vietnam. With a number of tourist attractions, Hochiminh City usually is the top attraction which could draw the attention of the tourists.
- How to get Vietnam Visa ?
- Vietnam Visa On arrival ?
- Vietnam Visa extension
- Vietnam airport pickup service (fast-track service)
- Vietnam visa fast track immigration service?
- Transit visa at Vietnam International Airport
- Visa policy of Vietnam
- Vietnam Visa - Things to know before you go
- Do's and Don'ts in Vietnam
- Air and Sea Travel to Vietnam
- Vietnam Weather - Climate
- STEPS TO APPLY