VISA VIETNAM POSTS
Binh Ba Island, Nha Trang city, Vietnam is quite small, covering an area of three square kilometers only.
Streets of big cities are being cleaned up and decorated for the upcoming Mid-Autumn Festival.
The áo dài is a Vietnamese national costume, now most commonly worn by women. In its current form, it is a tight-fitting silk tunic worn over pants.
Newyouth Tourism Co.Ltd is a travel agent services in Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam.
This festival is best observed in Lương Nhữ Học street, District 5, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. You are also likely to see lion dancing and folk singing contest around this area. The Mid Autumn festival will be on September 27, 2015 and September 15, 2016.
- How to get Vietnam Visa ?
- Vietnam Visa On arrival ?
- Vietnam Visa extension
- Vietnam airport pickup service (fast-track service)
- Vietnam visa fast track immigration service?
- Transit visa at Vietnam International Airport
- Visa policy of Vietnam
- Vietnam Visa - Things to know before you go
- Do's and Don'ts in Vietnam
- Air and Sea Travel to Vietnam
- Vietnam Weather - Climate
- STEPS TO APPLY